Wireless Calling from your Cell Phone
How to make wireless calls from your device
Instructions for Wireless Calling from your Cell Phone
1. On your iPhone, go to Settings > Phone > Wi-Fi Calling.
2. Turn on Add Wi-Fi Calling For Other Devices.
3. Go back to the previous screen, then tap Calls on Other Devices.
4. Turn on Allow Calls on Other Devices if it's not on. A list of your eligible devices appears under Allow Calls On.
5. Turn on each device that you want to use with Wi-Fi Calling.
Next, make sure that your other devices will accept calls from your iPhone:
1. On your iPad or iPod touch, go to Settings > FaceTime. Then turn on Calls from iPhone.
2. On your Mac, open the FaceTime app and choose FaceTime > Preferences. Then turn on Calls from iPhone.
1. Open the Settings app on your device.
2. Tap "Networks & Internet" or "Connections," depending on your Android device.
3. Tap "Mobile network." Depending on your device, "Wi-Fi Calling" may be an option here, without the need to first go to "Mobile network."
4. Tap "Advanced."
5. Tap "Wi-Fi Calling." Toggle it on.