We want to get to know the person behind the application; the real you. We hope Washington College will become part of your journey. So let’s explore together whether we make a good fit. Send us an email, text, or even DM on instagram, we'd love to hear from you.
You can schedule to meet with your counselor during your campus visit. They may even be scheduled to visit your school or area. But most importantly, your counselor will be the first person to read your application for admission when you’re ready to apply.
In the meantime, we encourage you to follow The Social Squad to get our students' perspectives.
- (410) 421-7405
- Transfer Students – All States
- (410) 390-0305
- Maryland (Baltimore City Private Schools & Baltimore County), Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Puerto Rico
- (410) 449-7177
- Pennsylvania and New England
- (410) 705-2126
- Northern New Jersey, Maryland (Eastern Shore, & Harford County)
- (410) 826-5992
- Texas, Arizona, Colorado, and New Mexico
- (410) 390-0757
- Maryland (Montgomery, Baltimore City, and Prince George’s County), Washington D.C, Western United States
- (410) 673-4672
- West Virginia, Delaware, Calvert Co (MD), Charles Co (MD), Howard Co (MD), St Mary’s Co (MD), Western Maryland
- (410) 348-7785
- Virginia, Anne Arundel Co (MD)
- (410) 431-2088
- (410) 762-4370
- Southern New Jersey and New York
- (410) 343-4588
- North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia and International Students