We respect your privacy
Any and all information collected on this site will not be sold, rented, disclosed or loaned. Your information will be held with the utmost care and will not be used for anything other than official business.
We work with a third-party company to collect information about our website usage in order to increase the effectiveness of our marketing. Recorded data is aggregated and shared with us. No personally identifiable information is collected or shared.
How we use the data we collect:
We use this data to help our Advertisers identify and serve ads to you that are more relevant to you. We also use this data to operate, improve and enhance our services including enhancing the data points we or our Advertising Partners have about a particular user, browser, or device to serve the most relevant ads to you and, in turn, improve performance of an Advertiser’s ad campaigns. Specifically, we use this data for:
Targeting: Selecting ads that are more likely to be relevant to you based on the interests previously associated with your device and the time of day you may be most interested in viewing these specific ads.
- Frequency capping: Making sure that you don’t see the same ad too many times.
- Sequencing: If you are being served a sequence of ads, making sure we show you the right ad next in the sequence.
- Cross-device matching: Identifying all devices that are likely to be associated with you so that ads can be targeted, capped and sequenced across those devices. It also helps us match devices so we can honor your opt-out choices across all devices we know are connected to the opted-out cookie.
- Attribution: Monitoring when, where, and at what price we served certain ads on behalf of an Advertiser so that we can measure our influence on the marketing result of the Advertiser’s campaigns and overall marketing strategy.
- Reporting: Providing Advertisers insights into how their ads are performing and gain insights into their customers. Reporting may include ad metrics such as impressions, clicks, and conversions. With respect to specific cookie data, we limit reporting to cookie activity on the specific Advertiser’s website and which ads were shown whether there was engagement with those ads.