Summer Visitors During COVID-19
Registered Camp & Conference guests are welcome on campus. They are considered approved visitors. They must complete the campus visitor form daily.
Effective immediately, the restriction on visitors ( those from outside our WC community) is lifted for the following areas:
- Bookstore - mask required
- Hodson Dining Hall - mask required when not sitting down; visitors must sign in
- Miller Library- mask required
- Admissions (drop-in visitors) - masks required
Visitors who fulfill the criterion above must follow the below protocol:
- All visitors (including students studying remotely) are required to register their
visit by completing the Campus Visitor Form below.
- The Campus Visitor Form is for registration purposes only. Please note that visitors will be contacted only if we need to discuss their registration.
- Students may not host off-campus guests in any campus building.
- No visitor will be permitted to stay overnight on campus.
- Approved visitors must wear a mask while indoors on campus.
- Approved visitors using the campus grounds will be asked to follow federal, state, and local protocols, as noted on campus signage.
- All approved visitors must conduct a medical self-check on the day of their visit. If visitors are experiencing any of these symptoms on the day of their visit, they should not come to campus.
- If any visitor experiences flu-like symptoms, they should depart campus as soon as possible.
Thank you for helping to keep our campus as safe as possible.
All approved visitors must conduct a medical self-check on the day of their visit. If visitors are experiencing any of these symptoms on the day of their visit, they should not come to campus:
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty breathing
- Muscle aches or pains
- Runny nose or sinus congestion
- Sore throat
- Gastrointestinal symptoms
- Loss of taste or smell
If you wish to visit our campus and 1) your visit is to support the academic, administrative, or residential missions of the College, and 2) you are not experiencing any of the above symptoms, please complete the below form.
Vehicles parked on campus without a displayed Parking Permit may be ticketed or towed. If you are bringing a vehicle to campus, please register it below and print out the parking permit available on the right column of this page.