Chemistry is global! Chemistry majors are encouraged to take advantage of the many short-term and semester-long study abroad opportunities available at Washington College.
Washington College chemistry majors have the opportunity to pursue short-term (winter or summer) or semester-long (fall or spring) study abroad. While this can be incredibly difficult as a chemistry major at other colleges and universities, our innovative and flexible curriculum gives students greater freedom in how they sequence their classes, making semester-long study abroad easy to schedule with advanced planning. The following recent chemistry majors have spent a semester abroad and so can you!
- Mahin Zamin ’21: Bogazici University, Turkey
- Felicia Attor ’20: Al Akhawayn University, Morocco
- Erin Asman ’20: University College Cork, Ireland
- Beatrice Keller ’19: Monash University, Australia
- Ashley Maurizi ’15: University of Hull, England
- Michael Giroux ’14: Bond University, Australia
- Samantha DeCarlo ’10: University College Cork, Ireland
- Sarah Claypool ’10: University College Cork, Ireland