Class of 2017
Major/Minor: Business Management/ Finance and Accounting/ Information Systems
- Resident Assistant
- Co-chair for the survivorship committee for Relay for Life
- Member of Junior Achievement
- Member of National Honor Society of Leadership and Success
1. What is your hometown?
My hometown is Pasadena, MD.
2. How long have you been working at the Quantitative Skills Center?
This is my first semester working at the Quantitative Skills Center.
3. Which subjects/courses are you qualified to tutor?
I am an Accounting tutor.
4. What is your favorite place to go in or around Chestertown?
On Saturday mornings, I enjoy going to the farmers market in town with friends.
5. Who is your favorite professor here?
My favorite professors are Professor Harvey and Professor Williams.
6. What is the best class you have taken at WAC?
The best class I have taken is Organizational Behavior with Professor Harvey.