I work for The Elm, Rose O’Neill Literary House, and as a Tour Guide. When left to my own devices, I tend to get lost and create mischief. I also enjoy coloring, animals, and tofu.
- Majors: English and International Studies
- Minor: Creative Writing
- Concentration: European Studies
- Languages: English, a smattering of Spanish, and learning German
- Admissions Tour Guide
- Art History club
- The Elm
- International Studies Council
- Model United Nations
- Photography club
- Resident Assistant
- Study Abroad: I have visited China; I hope to study abroad either Germany or Australia
Q & A
Hometown and high school? Arnold, MD/Old Mill HS
Future plans? I am hoping to be accepted into the Peace Corps immediately after graduation; and if that fails I will go live in a box in Greenwich Village surviving on canned foods while attempting to sell poetry.